We added a new Free class for this Saturday November 16 10am-Noon.
One stroke painting with Laverne Amundson creating one of a kind glass ornaments. Come join the fun!
So many great new classes to be scheduled! Click on links for full details, and see the full calendar schedule here*.
Topics brainstormed for later in 2014:
- Kite making: Tanya
- Fabric painting: Jina
- Needle felting project (students would need to purchase supplies and materials) Jina
- Calligraphy: Joanie
- Organize rhythm band: Don
- Bubble sculptures: Jim
- Basket making using local natural material: Jim
- Right Brain doodling art: Jim
- Sock knitting: Jina/Arlysa/Fran
- Vision Board class in January: Jina
- Knitting and crocheting: Arlysa
- How to read a knitting pattern with dish cloth project: Fran and Arlysa
- Hand built pottery: Jina, Kimmi?
- Holiday Family class: Jina
*Check back soon for winter 2014 class dates.
Want to teach a class? Have skills you want to share?
Download the Class Instructor Form and share your knowledge and enthusiasm with others!
We’re always ready to welcome new teachers, and new ideas for classes. All ideas are entertained, and if you are a novice at teaching and feel shy about trying, Barbara Sampson will be hosting a “Learn to Teach” class this fall. She can help you discover the teacher in you! Details will be posted on the calendar page soon. This six-week class will be offered through Grays Harbor College, will be held at the Center on Tuesdays, from 1pm to 3pm, beginning October 1st.